Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-roast pork with apples & peppers
- 2-2.25kg/4lb 8oz-5lb pork shoulder joint (or 2 x 1kg/2lb 4oz joints), scored and tied
- 50g butter , softened
- 3 tbsp demerara sugar
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 onions, thinly sliced, and 2 small eating apples (we used Braeburns), quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 7-8 red, yellow and/or orange peppers , each cut into quarters, cores and seeds discarded
- few bay leaves
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?