Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow–Roasted Salmon with Parsley–Garlic Sauce on a Bed of Mashed Potatoes
- Kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons water, plus ¼ cup
- 3 large russet potatoes (about 2 pounds total), peeled and quartered
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin and pin bones removed (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup milk, warmed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1066kcal (53%)|
|Total Fat 77g (119%)|
|Saturated Fat 36g (181%)|
|Cholesterol 220mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|