Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slowly Cooked Salmon
- 4 salmon steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- ½ cup strained fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons cognac
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground white pepper
- 1 large bunch fresh dill, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mustard Dill Sauce, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 422kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 30g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|