Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slowcooker poulet francais
- 450g chicken thighs (skinned and boned)
- 300ml double cream
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 12 shallots, whole
- 250ml white wine
- 25g butter
- 300g chantenay carrots
- 2 rashers smoked bacon, chopped
- 8-10 sprigs thyme
- 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper
- Roasted baby new potatoes, to serve
- Steamed greens, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?