Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb with roasted vegetables
- 2.25 kg quality shoulder of lamb, bone in
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 whole bulb garlic, broken into cloves
- 1 handful fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, cut into pieces
- 1 large leek, or 2-3 baby leeks, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 handful ripe tomatoes, halved
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 handful fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 x 400 g tinned plum tomatoes
- 1 bottle red wine
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?