Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-cooked rabbit with polenta
- 6 rabbit legs, or 1 large rabbit jointed into 6)
- 750ml bottle barbere, dolcetto or other red wine
- 2 bay leaves
- a sprig rosemary
- a sprig thyme
- 20g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 onions , finely chopped
- 3 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 100g pancetta , diced
- 2 tbsp tomato pure
- 400ml chicken stock , heated
- 500ml whole milk
- 250g polenta
- 100g parmesan , grated
- 50g unsalted butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?