Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-cooked pork with spicy coleslaw & sweet potato wedges
- 4-5 kg pork shoulder , boned, rolled and tied
- 1 teacup caster sugar
- 1 teacup coarse sea salt
- 2kg sweet potatoes , cut into thin wedges
- olive oil
- 800g fennel (approx 5 small), cores removed and shredded
- 15g dill , finely chopped
- 1 small red cabbage , shredded
- 1 red onion , finely diced
- 2 red peppers , shredded
- 3 lemons , zested and juiced
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp Tabasco sauce
- 250ml mayonnaise
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?