Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-cooked duck legs in Port with celeriac gratin
- 2 duck legs
- 2 carrots , roughly chopped
- 1 small onion , roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- 2 strips orange skin (with a potato peeler)
- 150ml port
- 500ml chicken stock
- 100ml milk
- 100ml double cream
- 1 garlic clove , squashed
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 25g butter , plus extra for greasing
- small celeriac (about 100g), quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small potato , thinly sliced
- grated Parmesan , for sprinkling
- seasonal vegetables , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?