Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-cooked celeriac with pork & orange
- 3 leeks , trimmed and washed
- 2 carrots , peeled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 900g boneless pork , cut into large stewing pieces (shoulder is an ideal cut to use)
- 2 small or 1 large celeriac (about 1kg/2lb 4oz), peeled and diced into large chunks
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 200ml dry white wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- juice and zest of 1 orange (remove the orange zest with a potato peeler)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- large sprig of rosemary
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?