Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-cooked Chinese beef
- 750g braising beef such as chuck, shin or blade , cut into pieces
- 1 bunch spring onions , sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , sliced
- a piece of root ginger , grated
- 2 red chillies , sliced
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 star anise
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- shredded greens , to serve
- a splash of sesame oil
- steamed basmati rice , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?