Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-braised soy & five-spice beef
- 500g lean braising beef , trimmed of all fat and cut into chunks
- 250g chestnut mushrooms , halved
- 4 shallots , finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves , sliced
- a chunk ginger , grated
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice wine
- 100ml beef stock
- 1 red chilli , sliced to serve
- 4 spring onions , sliced to serve
- basmati rice or winter greens, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?