Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-braised pork shoulder with cider & parsnips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg/2lb 4oz pork shoulder , diced
- 2 onions , sliced
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 3 parsnips , cut into chunks
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 330ml bottle cider
- 850ml chicken stock
- handful parsley , chopped
- mashed potato and greens , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?