Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Savory Apple Gravy
- 4-5 pounds (1.8 to 2.2 kg) boneless pork shoulder, sinew and excess fat (beyond 1/4 inch) trimmed
- 1 Tbsp fennel seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 Tbsp packed, fresh thyme leaves, lightly chopped, or 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, lightly chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- Olive oil
- 4 medium good cooking apples, such as Fuji or Jonagold
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) dry white wine (can sub water)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?