Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker White Chili with Chicken
- 1/2 pound dried Great Northern beans
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- 4 ounces shredded Mexican cheese blend (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|