Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Venison Stroganoff Meal
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound venison stew meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|