Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Venison Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds venison stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans low-sodium beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package whole wheat noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|