Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Venison Chili for the Big Game
- 1 pound boneless venison steak, cubed
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|