Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Venison Burritos
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless venison round steak
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|