Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Veggie-Beef Soup with Okra
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen okra
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|