Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef Stew
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine or other dry red wine or water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 pounds beef for stew, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|