Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Turkey and White Bean Chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless turkey breast
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini (white) beans, drained
- 1 (29 ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 3 (14 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cannellini (white) beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 serrano chile peppers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|