Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Turkey and Vegetables
- 2 pounds skinless turkey thighs, cubed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 1 yellow squash, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth, or as needed to cover
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|