Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Turkey Cheeseburger Chili
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 (1.25 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|