Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can turkey gravy
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|