Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Thai Pork with Peppers
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced and cut into bite-size lengths
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|