Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pork
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|