Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|