Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Asian Pork Shoulder
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (found in the Asian aisle of the supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder (optional)
- 2 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 long-grain white rice
- 2 medium head bok choy, thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?