Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Summer Chicken Chili
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, finely diced
- 2 pounds tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound total)
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?