Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Stout Stew
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 large yellow onions, quartered
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, or more to taste
- 2 cups Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|