Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup with Bacon and Hash Browns
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 pound split peas, rinsed
- 1/3 (20 ounce) package frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes (such as Ore Ida®)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or more to taste (optional)
- 8 cups chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 16.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|