Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Spanish Roast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) beef chuck roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 medium onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|