Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 8 ounces processed cheese food
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|