Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Southern Lima Beans and Ham
- 1 pound dried baby lima beans
- 2 quarts water
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 meaty ham bone
- 1 cup leftover ham meat from bone, chopped
- 3 cups water, or as needed to cover
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|