Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Bourguignonne
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 6 ounces small whole mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen whole baby-cut carrots
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless beef top round steak, 1 1/2 inches thick, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|