Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|