Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Ribs
- 1 pinch steak seasoning, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch chili powder, or to taste
- 1 (4 pound) package boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|