Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cubed fresh pumpkin
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can seasoned black beans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|