Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 6 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups steel-cut oats
- 1 cup brown sugar replacement (such as Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|