Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|