Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package dry beef gravy mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- 5 whole peeled carrots (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|