Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Posole
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans white hominy, drained
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup green chilies, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|