Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pork and Sauerkraut Recipe
- 1 medium yellow onion , halved and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds prepared or homemade sauerkraut , drained and excess liquid squeezed out
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 10 black peppercorns
- 5 juniper berries
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes , scrubbed and cut into roughly 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 pounds boneless country pork spareribs, cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 12 ounces cooked kielbasa , cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Dijon or whole-grain mustard , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?