Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Beer and Veggies
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 6 fluid ounces lager-style beer (such as Molson Canadian ®)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 potatoes, quartered
- 2 carrots, quartered
- 6 button mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|