Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|