Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- 1 pound dried pinto beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound Black Forest ham, cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, or to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 5 cups chicken broth, or as needed to cover
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|