Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Picante-Braised Short Ribs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pounds bone-in beef short ribs, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.8g|
|Saturated Fat 23.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|