Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Pheasant with Mushrooms and Olives
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pheasants, rinsed, patted dry, and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|