Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Parsley Chicken
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 12 whole mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 64.4g|
|Saturated Fat 32.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 92.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|