Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow Cooker Onion Soup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), cut into thin slivers
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin slivers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned croutons
- 3 slices provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.3g|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|